Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sterling! Once single to go.

Luther's son, Sterling, has been a dynamo in the showring!


At 6 months old, he was WD for a 5 point major.


At 10 months old he went down to the Southern Cal Specialty. At the Friday Specialty he was Best Opp in Puppy Sweeps, WD/BOW for another 5 point major!


At the Sunday Supported Show, the same weekend, he again was WD/BOW for a 4 point major! I was told that the bitch major broke from 4 to 5, or else he would have finished with 3 - 5 point majors!

He has one point to go before he is a Champion. Luther & I are very proud of his blue son!

You can see more Luther kids, including Le'o Washburn's beautiful Panda, on my website.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Holly--
They are all gorgeous! I fell in love with Luther the very first time I saw a photo of him--and his offspring are every bit as lovely as he is.

Jules said...

Holly, That is wonderful!! You and Luther must be beside yourselves!

Sherilyn said...

Congratulations! Quite an accomplishment! :) Hugs to all!

Jeri said...

Such nice kids. I love the picture of Oreo on your website! LOL I understand that Sterling has the same goofy, lovable temperament that his father does. :)

penni said...

What a great (though very short) class dog career. He's a handsome boy.

manymuddypaws said...

congrats! he is a very handsome dog!

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

I congratulated Kim the day it happened, but CONGRATS to the daddy's owner too! :)

Traci said...

I am so proud that I was not only THERE to see the wins in CA, but that I was able to handle him to his BOW wins! He's a blast! A super fun, happy, goofy kid who I fell in love with at first glance! He really is a breeders dream! :) I wish the bitch major didn't lose a point that last day... but I was proud of "my boyfriend" all the same! :) Congrats to daddy doggie and his mama (You, Holly!)! :)

Holly said...

Thanks everyone! We are proud with how well Sterling, and the others are growing up.

And, yes, thank you Traci for doing a beautiful job handling him for BOW!

dreameyce said...

Hopefully he gets the last point this weekend! I assume he'll be in Albany (Oregon)?

Traci said...

Proud to be a member of "Team Sterling" :) Now for fabulous hips on that fabulous boy ;-) *crossing fingers*

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful boy!