Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The date is set...

For my carpal tunnel surgery. It has been a long time coming, and I am looking forward to the relief I will have. I might even be able to blog more often, since right now typing can be tedious. My surgeon is wonderful, and he told me that if we do this on a Friday, I can technically be back to work Monday. That is a good thing since I am the only one in the office.

Let the count down begin... 7 weeks and 2 days (unless they get a Friday cancellation).

6 comments:

Jules said...

Great news!

penni said...

Best of luck with the surgery, Holly. I hope it brings great relief.

Sharrie said...

Holly, I have had both wrists done at different times with total success. You will be so happy! Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Katrin said...

Good luck! That's great news!

Sherilyn said...

Awesome news!! Good luck! :)

teri said...

Great news Holly! I had my left wrist done about 3 years ago. The surgery is so worth it! The heal time was quick, and the pain/numbness is a distant memory!