Sunday, September 6, 2009

Herding Day 2 - New PT!

Luther earned his PT with lovely comments from the judges - one even saying "Great corgi. I hope you have plans to keep working him." I plan to learn ducks so we will go from there.

What makes this even more special, he got his legs on my birthday (Friday) and my late father-in-law's birthday (yesterday)! What a special present.

His dam, Demi, earned her first point to her Championship on my husband's birthday (8/9) and finished a few months later on my mother's birthday (11/24). So competing on birthdays must be good karma!

9 comments:

Jules said...

Congratulations, Luther! and Holly. I can't wait to see where you two go from here!

Dayna Dawn Small (aka Barter) said...

Awesome, Holly! Way to go, Luther!!

Sharrie said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Holly! Congrats to Luther, too!

Katrin said...

Congrats!!!!! Was great to see you as well!!

penni said...

Good boy, Luther. Good job, Holly. Making special days more special is the Cardi way!

-Carol- said...

Congratulations, Luther and Holly! And happy belated B-day!

Dawn said...

Terrific! Good job both of you.

cheri said...

Happy birthday to both of you(belated) and Congrats on Luther's accomplishment!

Claire said...

Congrats! A new PT is huge!