Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sweet Brandy

We are back from the vet. She is now on three medications which should make her feel so much better. She is resting comfortably.

I was able to contact the vet the rescue group used with her, since she was there 1 month ago there was no need to duplicate tests, etc. The surprise is Brandy is 14! We hope to keep her content and happy for quite a while longer.

I want to thank all of you for your comments. Your support means a lot. We are just so happy to be able to help another dog during their golden years.

2 comments:

Nancy at the Farm said...

You are so sweet to give Brandy a home. Mum took Dottie when her previous owner felt she could no longer care for Dots. Do you have room for Dottie? I am sure Dots and Brandy would get along just fine. I will include all of Dottie's meds and even throw in a chew bone or two. Please write soon, I would like to get rid of my sister before Christmas so I get more presents.


Love, Dozer Edwards, Esq.

Holly said...

Dear Dozer Edwards Esq.

You mum is cut from the same cloth as I to take Dottie in. Trust me when I tell you that Santa Paws is very generous and you will not be slighted in anyway with the addition of your sister. I think she is the special present at your home this holiday season. I know Brandy is here.

Love, Holly