Sunday, April 4, 2010

An Award! And Happy Easter everyone! (and Passover too)

I am a little late on the Happy Passover (please forgive). And I wish everyone a Happy Easter too!

I have been behind on the blogs but noticed we won an award (or two) from Katrin at By My Side.

Here are the rules of the awards:
  • Paste the images of the awards on your blog
  • List 10 things that make you happy and do 1 of them today
  • List 10 bloggers who brighten your day (for the Happy 101 award) and 12 bloggers who brighten your day (for the Sunshine award)

Here are 10 things that make me happy:

  1. Being with my husband.
  2. Playing with the dogs.
  3. Horses!
  4. Spring time!
  5. Puppies!
  6. Competing in rally.
  7. A good movie.
  8. Driving the Element.
  9. Being creative and enjoying graphic design.
  10. Finding the time to enjoy a good book.

Now to list 12 bloggers deserving of this award. This is tough because a lot of bloggers I read have already gotten it, or I enjoy too many deserving blogs. So, if you read my blog, you've won the awards!

No comments: