Friday, January 1, 2010

Cast your vote for how many puppies!

Emma's due date is fast approaching so Katrin has decided we should do what could be a fun poll to see how many puppies people think she is carrying. (see the top of the blog) The poll will close at 5pm EST on Monday Jan 4th as that is the day we are going to get her x-ray done. She is due on Wednesday!

I will soon have the webcam up and running once again so people can watch the whelp progress along with us. I'll post the link to the webcam once that is live.

We're having a fun time ushering in the New Year with our visitors, hope that everyone else is enjoying theirs as well!

2 comments:

Katrin said...

I voted! Hoping for an easy whelp! Thanks for letting J-Dog and I visit. We're having a fun time

Sarah said...

Hmm, do we even get a photo to look at to make our guess????? Or did I miss it?