Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy this entire post and paste onto your blog. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Tis the season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? bags please
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. It's much easier with all the critters.
3. When do you put up the tree? When we get around to it... though it will be this week as we are having an open house with the realtor next Sunday.
4. When do you take the tree down? When we get around to it...
5. Do you like eggnog? LOVE it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Breyer horses.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Now that I am unemployed, most will get my homemade chocolates.
8. Easiest person to buy for? ???
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Prefer mail but this year it will be email...
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? does it matter? That is not the reason for the season.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's A Wonderful Life & the original Grinch
13. When do you start shopping? ???
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? plead the 5th...
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas Cookies - and I now have time to bake some!
16. Lights on the tree? White
17. Favorite Christmas song? I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas... and Leonard gave me a stuffed one last year too!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Local travel - we will go to my sister's.
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? neither... our tree came with lights and hollyberry decorations - very earthy - we leave it as is.
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? we've done both
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? I hate going to the store when it's crowded.
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? snowmen & old fashioned santas
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? my stuffing
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? I have everything I need or want
25. Who is most likely to respond to this? Lots of my blogger buddies.