Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bathroom Renovations - the results of the week!

Greenboard comes in purple, not green. Who would have thunk? Anyway, I love my new vanity set!
The surround is not complete, but the whirlpool tub definitely works! Yeah!

All plumbed and insulated. I can wait for walls.

Here you can see how Leonard raised the ceiling height. Over the (new, replaced) window is the original ceiling height and how it will jut up in the center of the room.

Leonard did great! He will finish on the weekends. For now it is usable and so much better than what we had before! And now I have to clean the lens on the camera.

3 comments:

Jeri said...

Wow what a huge difference that is going to make! Lucky you for having such a helpful, handy husband. Great job Leonard!

Qwaynt said...

Holly I can not believe it but when we redid our bathroom we have the same taste. we have the exact same mirror and vanity as you. We put in a whirlpool tub too.

Jules said...

Yay, Leonard!!