Friday, August 26, 2011

"Puppy, Puppy, Puppy!!"

Since the puppies started going on their twice daily walkabouts in the big yard last Friday, I have been working on teaching them to follow me and come when I call, "Puppy, puppy, puppy!" As the days have gone one this week, every day I'd get more puppies on the 1st call and have to go round up less and less stragglers. Yesterday afternoon, this morning and this afternoon we have had major success as ALL the puppies came running and followed me through the yard, up the ramp and onto the deck on the FIRST call of, "Puppy, puppy, puppy!" Such smart babies!

And I hear there is grumbling at the lack of puppy photos since they relocated to Camp. I am a terrible photographer and never seem to have a camera anywhere remotely near by at any opportune time, but I will work on it and get you folks some puppy cuteness hopefully. Sorry for the slacking! There should be photos for sure on Wednesday though as Julie is coming over specifically for that purpose! So should I forget to deliver between now and then, just hold out for Wed evening (well maybe Thursday morning if I run out of steam on Wed night) :-)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thank you for all of the wonderful updates. We will be adopting one of those adorable pups and really appreciate all you are doing to love and train them!